воскресенье, 13 декабря 2009 г.

The Power of Red

I love red lips and red nails. So chic. So Mademoiselle Coco Chanel. Non? Unfortunately, when I have red nails and red lips around Christmas time, I feel completely, utterly, totally lame. Same for Valentine’s Day. Why is RED such a holiday colour? Think about it…even Remembrance Day – red poppies (for the Canadians out there) Even the Canadian flag! RED. No red nails around Christmas time, Valentine’s Day, Remembrance Day, or even Canada Day. Minus all those red dicatated holidays, I love my red nails and red lips, for the rest of the year. Russian Red from Mac is the lip colour of choice, whereas for the nails, I’ll do Big Red Apple from OPI.

I love this woman… :) :)

[Via http://cg278.wordpress.com]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий