вторник, 29 декабря 2009 г.

~ Interview with 101.3fm TBS Korean Radio

Hi All,

This will be a brief post since I am in so much shock and so excited right now *ahem* …

So I listen to Korean Radio online.. mostly 101.3fm (TBS). And I decided to send in a song request tonight:

“안녕하세요 / Hello As One!

I am from Canada and I listen to your show a lot online. I am so happy to find a station that has programs speaking in English.

I will be moving to South Korea in 2010 and it makes me happy to know that not everything is in a different language than what I speak. It makes me a lot less nervous.

I am happy to have found you. I am starting to learn Korean but I am still in the beginning stages. I will try my best.

Now to my song request. I would like to hear Rising Sun by Dong Bang Shin Ki.

They are what made me interested in Kpop and become interested in Korea as a whole.

감사함니다 …. Thank you a lot!

Jeannie (지니)”

As One does a noon time request show on TBS radio (and everything is in English ~ Except for the music of course). They took the time to read a portion of my song request on air *spazzes* and gave me wonderful advice to not be scared and nervous about moving to Korea because there is a lot more English there than I know etc etc.

THEN I GOT A RESPONSE ONLINE

“Hey Jeannie, would you be interested in a phone interview?  If you are, can you send your phone number to ….”

*TOTALLY SPAZZES!*

They want to interview ME yes ME!!! On Friday!! On their show!!!!! *Doesn’t know what to do with self*

*dies*

This is incredible!!! I am totally going to be on air and talking about TVXQ / requesting a TVXQ song. Priya has helped me set it all up as to what I’ll request *THANK YOU!!* And we both have been spazzing about this since we were listening in together.I will definitely try to record it all… If I can find a way *thinking*

Also, they did do a little blurb about the guys ~ Supporting them and so on ~ and played Rising Sun for us. *SO HAPPY*

Ok this is an odd post but I thought I would share.

Have a good night!!!! ^^

- Jeannie (JaeJoongiesGal)

[Via http://tvxqcanada.wordpress.com]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий