воскресенье, 20 декабря 2009 г.

The Daily Snap - Dec 20

©Darwin Wiggett - Canon G9

I am finally getting some office time to process images I took in 2009. There are days when I photograph when nothing seems to come together and I can’t seem to get anything worthwhile. And then there are days when I am ‘in the zone’ and when a single outing produces many memorable images. On Sept 11, 2009 Samantha and I spent the day with Lee Sacrey in Yellowknife. We spent 1 1/2 hours at the Gaint Mine site just outside of town. Here old trucks and equipment make for really great subjects. It was an overcast day, perfect for detail shots. I grabbed my Canon G9 and just immersed myself in abstract shooting mode. From this single shoot I got at least 20 shots that I really, really enjoy. Over the next few days, in the Daily Snap feature I will share some of my favorites here.

[Via http://darwinwiggett.wordpress.com]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий