суббота, 19 сентября 2009 г.

More Canadian Flying

Enroute

Sorry about not posting for a while. I haven’t had a whole lot of time for flight simulation recently.

I flew another flight for my Canadian tour on Tuesday earlier this week. It was a very short, 18-nm flight from Ottowa, ON to Carp, ON. I flew it offline. It took .4 hours and was flown completely in the dark.

Today, I flew the next leg of the tour, continuing on from Carp to Toronto. I flew this flight on VATSIM. It was a 178-nm flight and took 1.9 hours. I did have ATC for arrival into Toronto.

Toronto

I enjoyed the flight a lot and I am hoping that I will be able to get back into flying on a regular basis. Unfortunately, I frequently don’ t have time to fly on weekdays because of school and other activities.

I don’t want to let this blog die though, so keep checking back for new posts.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий