вторник, 26 января 2010 г.

If I ever feel better ...

Thomas Mars starts a hug fest after the Vancouver, B.C. show. January 22, 2010

This picture, taken at the end of the Vancouver, B.C. show totally sums up how I feel after 3 consecutive nights of Phoenix. I have a lot more photos and some video to upload but my computer …  s  l  o  w.

If you still haven’t heard about the Vancouver Phoenix concert, check out this video, which pretty much says it all. The video is great because I can almost pick myself out in the crowd, taking the pic from the post below @ 4:45, just before 1901 comes on.

Another cool thing about the video mentioned above is I can definitely spot myself dancing @ 1:44-1:49. Look for my little brown-haired head just to the left of Thomas.

[Via http://portlandjetaime.wordpress.com]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий