воскресенье, 7 февраля 2010 г.

Childhood Threesome

Larry was the brother of my uncles wife.  They were both pre-teens. Larry was a husky guy. Even as a kid was a great person.

One night he decided to sleep over at our place. We had spent all that day frolicking on the beach; swimming, collecting rocks.

Even as a child I knew that night that something was going to happen with him as he had no other choice but to sleep in the bed that my brother & I shared.  Shortly after we went to bed, Larry fell fast asleep.

My brother started to make his move. Larry was sleeping on stomach and my brother gently tried to lower his white underwear to get a look at his ass. Because Larry was such a deep sleeper it wasn’t easy and he would quickly stir as my brother was making his moves. The attempts were unsuccessful to get his underwear down.  Then Larry rolled on his stomach. Still snoring fast asleep, he wasn’t aware of what was about to happen. I seen his dick getting hard in his underwear so I made my move. I gently took his dick out the side of his underwear and it was the first time my brother made any move to suck.  He moved in and sucked and licked that guys dick then motioned me to do the same. We were both quietly and gently going at Larry taking turns. We figured, I guess that we pushed it far enough and put his dick away.  Because we were so turned on, it was my turn to go at my brother then.

I am filled with shame at so events of my childhood and I think of the huge risk we took with Larry that night. He knew nothing of what happened.  We woke the next morning, ate breakfast and were off to the beach again that whole day.  Nothing was mentioned as he didn’t know we had performed oral sex on him that night. He was a wicked deep sleeper as ALL kids are at that age.  The secret between my brother and I could have been exposed that night, but we let our boy-hood hormones take over good judgement.

 

[Via http://islanderguy.wordpress.com]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий